In the rapidly changing healthcare industry, pure-play “box movers” are quickly becoming a thing of the past, and successful companies know that delivering flexible, responsive, technology-enabled distribution services is a basic requirement. At the same time, customers are placing immense pressure on profit margins by simultaneously demanding both increased savings and levels of service.
Maia Strategy supports healthcare distributors bring to market new value-added services and diversified offerings to create new sources of revenue, differentiate from competitors and deliver holistic solutions to customers across the continuum of care. We help guide and prioritize our clients’ strategic investments through in-depth M&A due diligence efforts and market opportunity analyses. Maia Strategy’s expertise includes:
- Pharmacy, and Specialty Pharma Distribution
- Transportation Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Automation & Technology
- Inventory Management Solutions
- Vertical Integration & Self-Manufactured Products
- Low Unit of Measure Distribution
- Group Purchasing / GPOs
- Freight Management
- Ancillary Services, Business Solutions, and Consulting
Our team has a wealth of experience providing our clients with customer and competitor insights spanning the acute care, physicians’ office, ambulatory surgery center, and long-term care settings.