In our global economy, the manufacturing divisions of Fortune 1000 companies face unprecedented challenges. Maia Strategy supports manufacturing clients in a wide variety of industries, conducting research with regulatory bodies, potential partners, competitors, and customers to help clients make decisions. We offer the following:
- Competitive benchmarking of manufacturing processes, quality assurance standards, and defect rates
- Identification of competitors’ contract filling, private label, and CRO partners
- Due diligence and vetting of potential manufacturing partners
- Regulatory and compliance support, including interacting with government decision-makers and large industry associations
- Value-chain/COGs analysis and benchmarking
- Best practices analysis
Maia Strategy Group’s clients rely on Maia for global insights. We routinely conduct studies for our clients in two to three regions concurrently, including North America, South America, EMEA and APAC.